This is for the AFAM-Dry Fruits for the month of December by the yum blog of lakshmi and latha.
Dry Fruit Burfi
Maida-Flour1 1/2 cup
Cherry-10(cut into small pieces)
1. Ina tawa, heat the ghee and put the maida flour and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Then add the milkmaid and mix it.
3. When it becomes thick remove it.
4. And in another vessel put the sugar and pour 1 cup water. When it dissolves add the paste and dry fruits.
5. Mix it and when it doesnot touches vessel removeand pour it in a ghee spreading plate.
6. Cut into pieces
Sugar-1 1/2 cup
Ghee- for frying
Cardamom Powder-1/2 teaspoon
Dry grapes-10 no's
1. Soak the dals for overnight in water. Next day, peel the skin and grind it.
2. Then in a vessel with milk,sugar and paste boil it.
3. When it becomes thick add the fried cashews and grapes.
4. Add the cardamom powder.
5. Garnish it with saffron before serving.
Rice Flour-2 cup
Chilli Powder- 1 spoon
Fried Urad dal powder-2 spoon
Oil- as required
Salt- 1 spoon
1. Soak the badam and peel the skin and grind it into fine paste.
2. Mix all the things with paste.
3. And in a murukku machine put the batter and press it in the oil.
4. After it becomes brown.
5. Murukku is ready.
Cashew Paste-1/2 cup
Rice Flour-1 cup
Ghee-2 table spoon
Salt- as required.
Mix it and do same as badam murukku.
Sweetless Khova-1/2 cup
Cardamom powder-1/2 teaspoon
Corn Flour- 1 table spoon
1. Soak the badam and peel the skin and grind it with cashew and pista with little milk. The
paste must not be so smooth.
2. Boil the milk and it becomes 1/2 of the quantity add the paste and keep the flame low
3.After 5 -10 minutes when it become thick add sugar,cardamom powder,saffron and cornflour
diluted in little milk.
4. When it boils remove it and warm it for room temperature.
5. Then pour it in the kulfi mould and keep it in fridge for 5 hrs.
6. Then make slices and serve it.