Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Whole white urad dal- 1cup
Cutted Small onion-5 no’s
Curry leaves-5 no’s
Rice flour- as per wanted
Salt- as per taste
Refined oil- for frying
1. Soak the urad dal in water for 1 hr. and keep it in fridge.
2. After 1 hr. , grind it in mixie with pepper,hing.
3. Grind it with little water the batter must be thick.
4. And put the salt finally and grind it once.
5. Mix it with onion, green chillies and curry leaves.
6. If the batter is little watery put the flour and mix it.
7. In a kadai pour the oil , and heat the oil and put the vadas.
8. After it becomes little golden color remove and serve with chutney and sambar.