Toor Dhal Masiyal
This is my entry for JFI-Toordal by Linda for the month of December.
Chopped Onion-5 table spoon
Chopped green chillies-2 tablespoon
Chopped tomato-3 tables spoon
Chopped beans-1 table spoon
Curry leaves-6 no's
Coriander leaves- little
Salt-as per taste
Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
1. Cook the toor dal for 4 whistles and mash it.
2. In a tawa put the oil and temper all the things.
3. And put onion,greenchillies,tomato,carrot,beans.
4. Fry it and add the dal with turmeric powder and put the salt.
5. After boiling and garnish it with leaves.
6. Serve it with rice and chappatti.
Urad dal- 1/3 cup
Butter-2 table spoon
Grated Coconut-1 table spoon
Chopped Curry leaves -2 teaspoon
Oil,Salt- as per wanted
1. Soak the dals for 1 hr. Grind it with chillies,hing and salt.
2.The batter must be thick. Don't pour more water. Mix with coconut and leaves.
3. In a kadia, pour the oil and put the batter like a vada and after it becomes brown.
4. Serve it.