I have learn the recipe from my neighbour. She is well in cooking. The taste is well. I am giving it for Sunita's Think spice-Think Ginger
Sweetless khova-1 cup
Ginger Juice-2 table spoon
Ghee- 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder-2 teaspoon
1. In a tawa, put the maida and fry for few minutes. And add the 1/2 cup khova and mix it till it becomes thick.
2.. Kept it separate. Ina tawa made a sugar syrup with water and add the ginger juice.
3. Mix the paste and remaining khova for few minutes.
4. Add the ghee and cardamom powder.Mix it finely without leaving your hand.
5. When it becomes thick and wait till it does not touch the vessel remove it.
6. Serve it.
Ginger- 1/2 piece
Small onion-1/3 cup
Oil, Salt -as required
Ghee- 2 teaspoon
Fried cashews-5 no's
(fry without oil and powder)
Curry leaves- little
Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
Broken urad dal-1/2 teaspoon
1. Cook the rice for 4 whistles with 2 cup water. Mix it with little oil.
2. In a tawa, put the tempering things and add the onion,garlic. Fry for few minutes.
3. Then add the grated ginger and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Then add the powder, salt and rice.
5. Mix it finely and add ghee.
6. Decorate with cashews.
7. Serve it with onion raita.